What is a life coach and why do you need one? Well, we all know what a coach is. A coach is someone who helps you plan, reach your goals and cheers you on. A life coach is simply someone who does all that for your life.
We all have times where we feel like we need some direction. The problem is, nobody knows you the way you know you. A life coach’s job is to help you explore yourself, set goals that are right for you, and to cheer you on when you reach your goals.
What are some of the things a life coach can help you with?
- Changing jobs- Stuck in a rut? Considering changing jobs but not sure what you want to do? A life coach can help!
- Going back to school- Know you want to go back to school but not sure which direction to go in? Know what you want to study but not sure how to do it and manage the rest of your life? Again, a life coach can help!
- Relationships- Whether it’s dating, developing friendships, divorce or problems parenting, life coaching can offer you a solution.
- Happiness- Maybe you don’t know what part of your life needs changing but you know you’re not happy. Life coaching uses tools to help you figure it out!
- And more!- Whatever is going on in your life, having a life coach can make it a lot easier!
Want to hear the best part? I am a Certified HypnoCoach! This means I am a life coach who uses hypnosis to help you even better! Using the life coaching tools, I can help your conscious mind make decisions to change. However, sometimes change can be next to impossible if your subconscious mind isn’t on board. I use hypnosis to help you subconscious mind chnge with what your conscious mind already decided to do!