Hypnosis is a state of relaxation that everyone experiences several times of day. Each time a person daydreams, watches TV, meditates, zones out, and even drives, they are entering a state of hypnosis.
Using this state, hypnotherapists can help clients create permanent, lasting change by speaking directly to your subconscious mind. Your mind is made up of two parts- your conscious mind and the subconscious mind. Your conscious mind believes that it is in control but often it just causes a lot of noise. Your subconscious mind runs the programs that create who you are. It can be very difficult to change a program by yourself because your mind gets confused. A hypnotherapist takes the change you have decided to make and gets your mind to run the program. Your mind will not allow any program to be created without permission so you don’t need to worry about any unwanted changes. You are in control the entire time!
There are several ways to use hypnosis but seeing a hypnotherapist creates the best results for you. While looking for a hypnotherapist, here is a checklist of things to keep in mind.
Checklist to get the best out of your hypnosis experience
Personalized for you
- In person or virtual appointments available at Tender Empowerment
- Individual experiences are the standard at Tender Empowerment
- Talking time to understand you and your goals completely is built into every session at Tender Empowerment
- Becka holds a Master’s Degree in Mental Health Counseling
- Becka continues to take trainings and reads up on new methods
- Becka has her hypnosis training through the National Guild of Hypnotists
- Becka completed her hypnosis training in 2016
- Becka has been life experience in several areas, including motherhood
- Becka holds three degrees in the area of understanding how people work
- Becka is a member in good standing with the National Guild of Hypnotists
- The American Hypnosis Association,
- And the American Alliance of Hypnotists